Income Protection Insurance
Income Protection Insurance is designed to help cover your day to day living costs while you are unable to return to work due to an accident or illness.
The benefit can be paid in conjunction with any social welfare entitlement. The cover is payable until you are fit to resume work.
Have you considered what you would do if you were unable to work due to an illness or being injured?
How would you continue to pay your bills while you recovered?
Did you know that there is a policy out there that can provide this replacement income?
What are the options and benefits of Income Protection?
- You can protect up to 75% of your earned income, this is to ensure you have an incentive to return to work.
- The can you choose to have your benefit payable after 4, 8, 13, 26 or 52 weeks.
- You can choose to have the benefit increase automatically in line with inflation.
- The cover can be put in place to an age of your choosing.
- You can claim tax relief on the premium at your marginal rate of tax.
Should you be unable to return to your previous occupation, your policy may provide the option to be trained in a new profession to allow you to return to work in a new role.