Income Protection Insurance
Have you considered what you would do if you were unable to work due to an illness or being injured?
How would you continue to pay your bills while you recovered?
Did you know that there is a policy out there that can provide this replacement income?
Income Protection Insurance is designed to help cover your day to day living costs while you are unable to return to work due to an accident or illness. The benefit can be paid in conjunction with any social welfare entitlement. The cover is payable until you are fit to resume work.
What are the options and benefits of Income Protection?
- You can protect up to 75% of your earned income.
- You can choose to have your benefit payable after a deferred period of 4, 8, 13, 26 or 52 weeks.
- You can choose to have your benefit increase automatically in line with inflation.
- The cover can be put in place to an age of your choosing ranging from 55 to 70.
- You can claim tax relief on the premium at your marginal rate of tax.
Should you be unable to return to your previous occupation, your policy may provide you with the option to be trained up in a new profession, to allow you to return to work in a new role.
Contact us on 045899049 to get a more detailed summary of the benefits of Income Protection Insurance.
|Male, Age 35, Non-Smoker|
|Occupational Class 1|
|Cover to age 68|
|Deferred Period of 26 weeks|
|Allowed Income Protection Cover (75%)||€28,500|
|Less State Benefit||€10,556|
|Annual Income benefit required||€17,944|
|Gross cost per month||€41.94|
|Net cost per month (40% tax relief)||€25.16|