Buy to Let / Investment Mortgages
If you are looking to invest in the Property Market let DW Financial Ltd get you the best Buy to Let Mortgage.
Let us answer all the questions you may have:
• For Buy to Let mortgages you can borrow 70% of the purchase price.
• A key factor will be the potential rental versus he monthly mortgage repayments.
• While the property is an investment you must still ensure your current accounts are mortgage ready such as no referral/unpaid charges. Karen can guide you in relation to what you need to be aware of.
• Other borrowings and properties can affect how much you can borrow.
• Approval in Principle is a letter from a lender confirming the amount you could potentially borrow based on your income and other financial commitments. This Mortgage in Principle is needed to put down a booking deposit.
• The Letter of Offer is the official letter issued by the lender advising that they are willing to offer X amount of a mortgage based on all financial documents submitted and the value of the property you are looking to purchase. Letters of Offer are issued after the valuation has been done.